Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

On to the next year.  I have so much hope because the alternative is unfathomable and I hope because I have children and I want them to have experiences.  This past year hasn't ended as I planned but i suppose that just isn't how it works.  Whatever "it" is.  My father passed away September 28th and now things are so very different, everything has changed.  I am ready to leave 2012 and start a new anything and everything.  In my head a flash of something dreadful comes to mind, change is not always good.  Okay a few changes are merited  I have hope for good changes and forward movement that we can all agree to be necessary.  I want to wake up every day and feel love.  I want to have positive energy all around me all the time. Okay so I know this isn't possible but I can HOPE for it.  Here in California not all of us choose to party hard!  We did get an invite to the party of the year but as always we decided to stay home.  We have always preferred to bring in the next year peacefully and safely from our home where ever that happens to be each December 31st.  May we all experience the energy of our choice and revel in it, learn from it, and use it to move forward.  



No comments:

Post a Comment