Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Depressed about being Depressed

Im-ing with my daughter in San Francisco while watching the People's Choice Awards, listening to Spotify and looking at house pics on Houzz and trying to blog.  

There are eleven orcas trapped in the sea ice and they probably will not make it.  I watch the video and I can feel their panic.  I can't turn away and I keep watching.  I wonder if when a person is going through their own depression they gravitate to sad things?  I just want to rest and maybe do something other than worry.  What would that be like?  I was fine today I have no idea why this awful sadness is surrounding me right now and right before bed.  Oh yeah, I am going to sleep tonight.  Actually sleep is my sanctuary.  I have the means to fix this house and help my kids and relax with my husband.  I wonder why it takes me so long to climb into bed being that it is a place where I can dream, where possibilities exist?  

I am so depressed about being depressed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment